AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hay so bad it's good question? Feeding hay with a skidsteer. nwmomike
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 1/5/2019 22:41 (#7223496 - in reply to #7223389)
Subject: RE: Hay so bad it's good question? Feeding hay with a skidsteer. nwmomike

western iowa,by Denison
2 gate system-you have 2 sets of gates-drive into a basic trap-shut gate behind you-open gate ahead-reverse going out-get off skid loader once going in-once going out-very not thought out ideals having skid loader carrying bale in the air-

I cringe every time I see your skid loader with a bale in the air Jim-you can put a camera up on top of the cab and see perfectly ahead carrying your load low for about $300-I'm not impressed with loaders with bales in the air-maybe do the math and lay it out on graph paper to see the momentum of what you post in pictures
Quit doing that-it does the next generation no good to see examples of what not to do-carry your load safe and low-one blown hose as you walk by could kill or mane you-as from what you say-you are exiting your loader when the boom is in the air-proof by your pictures-it only takes one slip and you could be under the bale accidentally-does it really take that long to put the boom and bale on the ground? I'm just as guilty as yourself-the other day I had the empty loader 1/2 way up and a hose blew-it took less then 2 seconds for it to be on the ground-and was fairly new 2015 loader-with no out side signs that it would happen-

Please think safety Jim and lead by good examples

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)