AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Clutch Module Configuration Failed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

jd_erd
Posted 4/15/2018 11:20 (#6710707 - in reply to #6710565)
Subject: RE: Clutch Module Configuration Failed

sw WI
ECNicol - 4/15/2018 10:21

I agree with tedbear above on that it’s probably a high current power going to the modules rather than the clutches or cabling themselves. It’s possible that it’s grounding somewhere that it shouldn’t ground.

Whenever the system turns on it checks for resistance on each section to see how many clutches there are. It’s checks in sequential order from left to right. So you have to be using sections one through six or sections one through four if you are using eight section cable to make it work. For example you cannot use sections one and then skip a section to section 3 and have it work. I do not think this is your problem because it would likely throw a message saying sections 1–X rather than 0–0

On a sidenote I would check and make sure that the clutches aren’t shorted out. When I was hooking up my planter and I had hooked up row command clutches to the ag leader harnessing and ruined the first clutch I tried. (Expensive mistake) John Deere clutches are reversed polarity from what Ag leader’s are

I would agree I had to put adapter harnesses on our deere clutches to agleader harness.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)