AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Clutch Module Configuration Failed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/14/2018 13:06 (#6708547 - in reply to #6708502)
Subject: RE: Clutch Module Configuration Failed

Southern Minnesota Between Freeborn & Wells
Reese - 4/14/2018 00:53

When I was in the configuration and went to the auxillary switches. F2 switch 1 is setup to control the seed clutches on Rows 1&2. F3 switch 2 is setup to control the seed clutches on Rows 3&4.

That part would be expected. The configuration for clutch modules always puts the left sections (1 & 2 in your case) on F2, and the right sections (3 & 4 in your case) on F3. On my 24 row, with 12-2 row sections it put sections 1-6 (rows 1-12) on F2 and sections 7-12 (rows 13-24) on F3. This might seem incorrect but would work fine since auto swath will cycle them off as 2 row sections. If I wanted to manually control the sections myself (don't really know why), I could reassign the switches to different locations.

This is not your problem.

As stated above, I think you should check for power on the module and the frame harness. You must use a volt meter or test light to do this. Disconnect the two pin Deutsch connector (gray or black) and check for 12V between the red and black lead. The flashing green LED indicates that the CAN bus is alive and well but does not indicate the state of the high current power.

Your post below didn't menton trying to use an 8 row frame harness for a 4 row.

Edited by tedbear 4/14/2018 13:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)