AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Petrodollar under attack
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Douglas
Posted 9/25/2017 12:49 (#6269424 - in reply to #6263890)
Subject: RE: Try wiki search on wiki......LOL

Central North Carolina

^ They are free to publish their opinions and you are free to agree or disagree with them. I am also free to call their analysis full of crap and explain why i believe that. 

I do believe however that this site is one i appreciate a great deal and most poster here are trying to inform and help others with either their experience, expertise, or research.

So I believe each of us has a small obligation to only bring information here we have reviewed in a skeptical manner and passed our own reasonableness test. Economist can disagree on policy but quoting basically a guy in his PJ's in his Moma's basement is not a good source. And reviewing the backgrounds of opinions writers is important, imo. 

For that writer to suggest a couple countries refusing to use US dollars to buy oil, the same countries we threaten with economic sanctions who would have obvious political reasons for the change, is somehow indicative of a real shift in the stability of the US dollar use for international trade is utterly ridiculous.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)