AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Petrodollar under attack
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/22/2017 16:46 (#6263890 - in reply to #6263549)
Subject: RE: Try wiki search on wiki......LOL

Pittsburg, Kansas

No I agree with it. And I often use Wiki because it is a good point to jump off for further research.

It just hit me as ironic at the moment and a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Use a questionable internet source to disparge a questionable internet source.

There are precious few "facts" in the world and much that passes for fact is far from being absolute and changes with time. In the last ten years how many conspiracy theories from years past have become, if not facts, at least known that the original "facts" as presented were incorrect?

You say you hate to support ZH and I can understand not wanting to support things you do not believe in. But how else could independent research and reporting be presented to the public without independent outlets? Are they not worthy of making a living from their effort? When you turn on the TV you are watching and supporting that avenue of "news" even though you may not agree with it. The advertisers pay the bills and your viewing participation is what the advertisers are after. Same for newspapers, radio, magazines. ZH is no different in that respect. It is a place where independent authors and thinkers have access to a public forum.

If you want to know what everyone else knows and think what everyone else thinks, then listen to what everyone else listens. If you want to be challenged in your thinking, you have to go outside the box.

John

Edited by John Burns 9/22/2017 16:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)