AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Petrodollar under attack
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/22/2017 12:18 (#6263483 - in reply to #6263435)
Subject: Any comment on the content?

Pittsburg, Kansas

Douglas I mean this in all sincerity and not as animosity but in the spirit of trying to make a discussion more useful.

I have a hard time taking anyone seriously in a discussion that can only add to the discussion by running down the source. How about a comment on the content or the subject of the discussion? If you do not have anything to add other than bashing the source what do you really add to the discussion? I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with something or even not trusting the source of the assertion, but drive by trolling of source without offering any reasoning or debate about why the source is wrong...............what benefit is that? Other than to discourage discussion. And that IS what this is, a discussion board.

So I invite you to add something useful to the discussion. Something about the Petrodollar, inflation etc. I don't care if you are wrong or right. Your opinion is your opinion and it will be respected. Add some alternative sources that refute what was said in the article. Heck I already have.

But drive by trolling only saying that our source sucks? You can do better than that. Bring something useful to the table.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)