AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need to vent about my dad a little.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

CentralILFarmer
Posted 11/8/2013 20:07 (#3433074 - in reply to #3432585)
Subject: Re: Need to vent about my dad a little.

ECIL
<p>I'm only 23 and my father and I disagree here and there. Usually if we disagree we keep calm and discuss our feels as to why we feel the way we do. However, sometimes we get a little bit heated (in situations like you described.... tarp in face.... one thing after another due to the others recommendation). That being said I find myself being wrong more than I am right if we really "get into" it. I am slowly learning that his experience over many years is trumping my ideas in many situations. Neither one of us have any problem saying we are wrong if that is the case, it may take a bit to admit it but we really do work great together and we don't want to jeopardize that. Also, like the others have stated be glad your dad is there with you! One of the biggest reasons I farm and want to be able to do so on a full time basis is because I really enjoy working with my dad! Nothing is better. We are pretty close in a lot of ways and our personalities are similar in many ways and that is part of the reason why we do have the occasional arguments but we work great together... I would't change it for the world.</p>

Edited by CentralILFarmer 11/8/2013 20:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)