AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

updated numbers. fwiw.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 8/15/2013 22:10 (#3270203 - in reply to #3270142)
Subject: yipper..

That takes time, education and more fueling stations. All take effort and cannot be done by a few (which is what we have today).

Agreed.  Need more resources for that.

I believe what I want is Responsible policy.. No doubt that I believe we are a "can do" people who will deliver upon our word.. the drought might have tested that.. and there are no doubt repercussions from it.  I want to be a stable supplier.. one that can be counted on.  The challenge is living up to that in this unstable world..

JonCKs
2008: Yal there will be droughts but we can handle that..
2009: See..
2010: more proof..
2011: Holy Cow.. glad that's over..
2012: Ugh here we go again.. 
2013: Oh man..again.. 17" in last 4 weeks.. "What drought?"           

I need a market that will allow for a little carry over (users might not be in the mood right now..to hear this..)  without dropping the bottom out.  It's REAL $$$ it's Really expensive to do what we do..  (users can say "amen" to that.."come walk in our shoes.."

I believe everyone is trying..

I also want to be able to FEED a growing world.. (hope they can afford it.. and if not the rest of the COUNTRY CAN HELP OUT..)  A stable world relies on a full stomach... or something like that...

to answer Sat below.. I believe we will have exports because we will have something to export.. (as it should be.

Smart policy allows for pressure relief valves.. aka we need some inventory..

Anywho...

"agreed."                

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)