AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Colo incident makes me think I need concealed carry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Posted 7/21/2012 13:53 (#2498286 - in reply to #2496073)
Subject: RE: Colo incident makes me think I need concealed carry

I can only attribute all the sheeple comments on this thread to people that must always rely on someone else to protect their self and their family. I hope the police get to your situation in time if the need arises.

I can't help but believe if only 1% of that crowd were carrying, the casualty count would have been far less. There is an element of people in this country that are very capable individuals. Some wear badges, but most do not. I would like to think America has a larger share of these individuals than is normal for any random country. Their talent is they are able to handle problems.

I truly would like to see every adult law-abiding citizen armed in some fashion. What is the difference between entering a wilderness unarmed or surviving our streets unarmed ? I'd rather take my chances in the wilderness, but I am forced by law to walk our streets unarmed. I've noticed the bad guys ignore the law AND HAVE GUNS ANYWAY !! Hasn't anyone told them that's against the law ? (so much for the gun control solution)

Yes, I must be an extremist. After all, I consider myself a Tea partier.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)