AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Colo incident makes me think I need concealed carry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

smallchev
Posted 7/21/2012 02:12 (#2497667 - in reply to #2496073)
Subject: RE: Colo incident makes me think I need concealed carry

sw mn
Have been tossing the idea aroud of geting permit. After a incident the other night at a gas station, I am going to asap. While filling up pickup notice a vehicle pull up that had 6 punks pull up and fill. Kinda thought they looked like trouble but you see this all the time. Well, two of them went in and I went in shortly after grabbed a pop and went up to the counter. The gal that was helpin me wasnt sure how to run a coupon I had so she asked the other clerk how to do it, she was explaining as the two guys came up to the other counter and asked for some cigs. The lady said as soon as he takes the 3 chicken sandwiches out of his pocket. He hehawed around and told the other guy to go get some money. The gal helping me just froze up and stood there. The lady that confronted him said to just put the sandwiches down and leave which they did. I just stood there watching their reflection in the window incase they were gonna try something. If they would have did something such as pull a weapon I dont know what I would have done. If I didnt think they were gonna harm me or the workers I would have just stood there but id sure hate if they would have done something and all I could do is watch. If they did and I made it back to my pickup the playing fields would have been equalized. You hope you are never in a situation where you would need to use a weapon but what a helpless feeling if you just had to stand back and watch something go down that you know you could have possibly stoped. Most of these situations the criminal is not even thinking that someone might fight back esp with a gun.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)