AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Colo incident makes me think I need concealed carry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bowtieighth
Posted 7/22/2012 09:20 (#2499427 - in reply to #2499340)
Subject: RE: Can someone answer this?

Bethany, MO

Ron..NE ILL..10/48 - 7/22/2012 07:12

I don't know the answer to your question re. "examples". I'm sure there are some, but those could go back & forth all day.

I'm not interested in going back and forth all day.  I'd like an example where the investigating authorities determined that, "Things would have been a lot better if he hadn't tried the gunman."  I hear all these opinions.

However, I am pretty sure that when you shoot & kill, or injure someone, you end up in court for a long time...maybe jail too.

You're probably right.  It would be better to cower down and hide while 12 are killed and 50 are injured.  That 200 acres needs attention!  That's the attitude that made this country great!

Zimmerman case is a good example.

The Zimmerman case is a poor example.  The Internet Cafe case is a better example.  And I don't disagree that he won't have some court time.  It's sad that we've gotten to the point that we feel the need to ruin the innocent to protect the guilty.

All the above has nothing to do w/the Aurora CO case. However, I continue to ask if anyone can prove that there wasn't already someone in that theatre that was CC that was returning fire? If so, if you were that person, would you now come to the authorities or press & proclaim your involvement? Or, maybe another question....are all CC folks highly trained enough to never "miss" their targets in a darkened theatre in the midst of human mayhem, teargas, and decisions?

I'm sure we'll find out if there was another shooter in the theatre.  Until then, lets work with what is known.

On 9/11/2001 there were 4 jets hijacked by Muslim Extremists.  In 3 of them all the passengers lost their lives, along with people on the ground.  The 4th caused no injuries, other than the unsacrificing loss of life of those on the plane, to anyone on the ground.  That's the difference taking a stand can make.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)