AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ GUIDE 500 - EZ STEER SETTINGS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DG N. AL
Posted 4/27/2007 09:43 (#143300 - in reply to #143289)
Subject: RE: OK, Let's review here.....

Hillsboro, AL

Now you are putting words in my mouth. 

• I did not say dealers claim that WAAS can be used for planting.  I said that claim came from sites like this one.
  • I did not say the 500 was not upgradeable.  In fact in a previous post I think I said that the 500 was very good system.
  • You can upgrade a 500 to O* HP and it does not cost $1,000s and $1,000s of dollars.  In many cases the extra expense is money well spent and will easily pay for itself.  But that is a topic for another thread.
  • WAAS 1-2" accuracy.  You are the one that keeps bringing that back up.  I have not heard one thing about it.
  • RTK systems are not as expensive as you think they are.  There are alternatives to owning your own base station that greatly reduce the cost. 

Again, I do not take this discussion personally.Laughing  I have had people disagree with me before.  I just think that the entire picture needs to be presented.  You have presented your side.  I am trying to point out that your experience will not necessarily be what others will find if they try it.

Have a good day.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)