AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

covid question I don't understand.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 10/17/2021 19:05 (#9274134 - in reply to #9274015)
Subject: RE: Are you a betting man?

If you don’t understand that those in the medical profession can’t speak up without consequences you are really out of touch with reality.

This science is anything but settled and it certainly isn’t proven. If it was so settled and proven why do they not know when the next booster will be needed? Do they know if that will be the last one? That proves that they are learning as they go, which means the science is not settled.

What level of vaccinations do we need to reach herd immunity? They haven’t figured that out yet have they? Learning as they go.

Why are all of the counties of the world suffering quite similar losses? They flare up at different times but in the end different approaches all seem to end up somewhere on the old bell curve. The highly vaccinated countries should be at the low end of death losses but they are scattered on the charts just like the unvaccinated countries. That shows the superiority of the vaccines is not settled nor a given.

Oh, wait, India has about 1/5 of the covid deaths as the US so I guess we aren’t all equal that way.

If I thought you were interested in a serious conversation about various organizations that are hesitant or against the vaccines I would list them but I know you would just discredit them. They aren’t that hard to find for anyone that is actually researching this event. Try researching instead of spewing government propaganda.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)