AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

covid question I don't understand.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Licensed to kill
Posted 10/17/2021 17:14 (#9273933 - in reply to #9273878)
Subject: RE: covid question I don't understand.

Northern Alberta
OntarioCanuck - 10/17/2021 15:42

that story says Covid was not the cause of the persons death so I guess that is why it did not show on a search for the youngest death from covid

The original story says no such thing. After listing the death as "COVID related" it then says "Dr. Deena Hinshaw says the pre-existing conditions played a significant role in the teen’s death." The retraction statement of OCT 14th says NOW that COVID was not the cause of death but the original claim was that COVID was a factor. I COULD have just posted the original story instead of posting the one with the retraction in bold right at the beginning but that would have been disingenuous IMO. Like i said in my previous post, yes, the government in now retracting the initial statement and that may be why it didn't show up in a search. My first post was about the original story. Retracting it does not make it "go away" just like giving the money back to the bank after a bank robbery does not absolve you of the robbery. They lied, they got caught in the lie and where forced to retract. Anyways, the story is there as well as the retraction. Everyone reading it can decide for themselves what it means.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)