AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

covid question I don't understand.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 10/17/2021 14:02 (#9273698 - in reply to #9273261)
Subject: RE: covid question I don't understand.

ccjersey - 10/17/2021 08:39

You have to realize COVID is a disease that admittedly most people recover from on their own with no specific treatment. ANY DRUG ..... vitamin C or aspirin for example, that is taken at the first sign of COVID will be “effective” almost all the time. Did it do anything for you? Maybe it did, but probably it didn’t.

I will accept that explanation if you also accept that same explanation also can apply to the vaccine.

Same for Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. To show whether something really works, takes a well designed study with lots of people in it. And it should not be designed to “prove it works”. It has to be designed to answer the question “does it work”.

This also applies to the vaccine especially when it comes to its safety. Many, many doctors and nurses have faced severe consequences if they dare to question the vaccine’s safety. The safety record of the vaccine is very clearly designed to “prove that it is safe” rather than question “is it safe?” If you want to eliminate the vaccine hesitancy, allow medical professionals to speak freely both for and against the vaccines.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)