AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Government laws/mandates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

NE Ridger
Posted 10/6/2021 09:33 (#9255365 - in reply to #9255285)
Subject: RE: Government laws/mandates

EC Nebraska
havin’funfarming - 10/6/2021 08:39

As much as you want to believe that those “experts” you talk about that now want to claim they didn’t know have been wrong on the vast majority of their guesses. The problem is, at every step along the way they claimed they KNEW the correct answer and not only that they, to this day, claim that everything other than what they say is FALSE INFORMATION.

I agree with this part. I thought I said that the only honest thing that could have been said was "we don't know" That wasn't said, not nearly enough. Yes, they knew they were guessing, and it was dishonest to have said otherwise.
And sometimes they did know they were lying. The initial messaging about masks was lying, and they knew it, but they thought it was necessary to keep availability for the medical workers. What they actually ended up doing was paving the road to hell with good intentions.

havin’funfarming - 10/6/2021 08:39

If each and every expert was allowed to talk, and treat patients as they see fit it would be believable. If you believe they are on the right track then allow discovery, research, and open communication that has already propelled the free world to the forefront of science.

Maybe. The problem was the "experts" that claimed there are microchips or graphene or antifreeze in the vaccines, or that the virus wasn't real, or was just a bad flu, or whatever. You've still got people on this forum that think influenza is worse than COVID and that the COVID death counts are inflated by a factor of 10 or more. Earlier there was a video posted that warned about the dangerous chemical "sodium chloride", in the vaccine. I'm disgusted with anyone who thinks that it's dangerous to include sodium chloride in an injection. It's more dangerous to inject pure H2O.

I don't think that there was a good option, certainly not with the political dynamic that existed at the time. But I'll certainly agree that the USA ended up with the worst option.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)