AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Government laws/mandates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 10/4/2021 13:10 (#9252395 - in reply to #9252358)
Subject: RE: Government laws/mandates

NE Ridger - 10/4/2021 12:50

Mntaxedtodeath - 10/4/2021 07:19

They will never come up with a vaccine for a coronavirus it mutates to fast. Vaccines take years to develop. Or they could change the definition of a vaccine like they did two years age and come up with a irreversible genetic mutation and call it a vaccine so people think they are getting something. And also forget about the standard of throwing it out when 150 people die taking it what are we now at over 13000 official dead within a few days of getting it.

Have you actually read through any of the VAERS reports? I have read through a few dozen. Of those, they're as much as six weeks out, and most were unlikely to have anything to do with the vaccine. Your "within a few days" is blatantly false, unless somehow 4-6 weeks is "a few days".

So is your nonsense about the vaccine, but that's another book. The truth is always more complicated than a lie.

I have read through several of them too. What I have found is that it is quite similar to the “long haul” covid argument. A wide variety of symptoms show up anywhere from immediately to several months after infection or the vaccine. Are covid “long haul” symptoms really caused by covid? Are vaccine side effects after several months caused by the vaccine? That requires unbiased expert reviews and that is hard to come by.

What I do know is I would not want to be so careless and uncaring about the plight of others to not be concerned in either case. We really need to start respecting the livelihoods and health of others in all of these cases on both sides of this argument.

Edited by havin’funfarming 10/4/2021 13:11
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)