AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Government laws/mandates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Alberta Pioneer
Posted 10/7/2021 22:37 (#9258284 - in reply to #9258263)
Subject: RE: Government laws/mandates

Warburg, AB
NE Ridger - 10/7/2021 21:16

Brahamfiremen - 10/7/2021 21:09

So how many covid shot do I need to be immune???? Initially told 2, now 3, and Isreal days 4....... all within 1 year.

I agree, the others are a series of shots, over a known timeline, civid vaccines are a cluster F, the goal post is constantly moving.

Anyone who thinks a yearly shot is a vaccine is delusional.

Ultimately, no one knows what the future holds. Do you really care? You don't want any. Nor do you really seem to care one bit to understand the research that's going on. You just want to find BS crap to rant over. If I type a long answer, you'll just skim it to find something to pounce on and ignore the nuance.

You've not been told that you need three shots, unless you're over 65 or in certain other groups.

The timing and number of those other shots were determined over a number of years, and it was changed as data was collected. When I was born, the MMR shots were given at a younger age than now. And then when I got to college I was told I needed another two boosters because the early shots didn't last as well. It took decades to learn all that, and the recommendations changed.

And you want someone to tell you the future right now. You do realize that's exactly why the media reported the early SWAG's as expert opinion, don't you? Because people like you demand to be told exactly how the future is going to be, and if you aren't told, somebody is hiding something. And when they get it wrong, oh boy, are they really hiding things.

I've told you my best guess, based on what I've seen from the current immunological research. Did you even read my previous post?

Anyway, the future recommendations are going to depend on how the virus and humans interact in the future. You know what, that has yet to be determined. You will play a part in determining that future. What will your part be?

My part will be asking the questions nobody wants to answer - why did Alberta need a lottery to encourage the vaccine. Why do we need so many restrictions when transmission is the real culprit, not vaccination status. Why is there not a peep about eating healthier, exercise, quit smoking, less Netflix and more fresh air?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)