AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Government laws/mandates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

NE Ridger
Posted 10/4/2021 23:19 (#9253389 - in reply to #9252769)
Subject: RE: Government laws/mandates

EC Nebraska
JDSWMO - 10/4/2021 18:20

Two huge lies.

"antivaccers" is no such thing as it has been said time and time again, take the jab if you want to leave everyone else alone. No one is anti vaccine, we are anti mandatory vaccine.

We cannot say anything we want to, even here we are muzzled/ deleted because we don't toe the company line or question what we are told.

Saying that the vaccine isn't a vaccine is what I call an anti-vax lie.

Saying that the vaccines will re-write your DNA is a lie.

Both of those are obvious lies to anyone with a high school level understanding of genetics.

Not wanting to do something just because you're being told to do it is a position I can understand. It's selfish and foolish in my opinion, but that is merely my opinion, and I've done it too in other cases.

Not wanting to get a "new" treatment is understandable.

Opposing government mandates is a position that I will support just as much as anyone else.

None of those positions are lying about anything.

My daughters are now running fevers and complained that their mouthwash tasted bad. I don't need a test to figure that one out.
Whining that vaccinated people shouldn't be worried about their kids if the vaccine works is. . ., well, I won't type it.

In all likelyhood, they'll be fine. And by the time they've been exposed to it a couple more times, it will be nothing more than a common cold.
But I'm still going to be grumpy for a while.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)