AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cancer and sugar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

billybob
Posted 2/29/2020 17:33 (#8073838 - in reply to #8070120)
Subject: I read all that has been posted. Have question about what you all eat.

So could some one please tell me what a normal daily diet is like.

What do you eat for breakfast?

Do you have any mid morning snack ?

Lunch would look like what ?

Then there is supper? 

Me.  66 yrs old, 180 #, 6 ft. 

Breakfast is either cheerios with corn flakes, mix in raisons, mix in sunflower seeds.  about 1/2 a bowl, 6 oz. juice, 16 oz coffee.  Do not get hungry before lunch.  or I have oatmeal with raisons and sunflower seeds, 1 spoon of brown sugar, coffee and juice.

Lunch.  2 piece of bread with any kind of sliced meat, turkey, ham, ect.  Mayo or butter on bread.  Green uncooked veg are fine.  Usually carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green/yellow pepper slices, peas, asparagus.  Or maybe I will have chunky canned soup and a smaller sandwich.  Glass of water.

Supper.  Leftovers of any kind with veg. again, maybe no veg.  Supper I am a little more free.  Maybe a slice of pizza from Casey's once a week or so.  Maybe  a scotch or beer 3 of the 7 nights per week.  Some nights just ceral for supper.  Maybe cheeze and crackers with some sliced meet.  

The older I get the less I eat, and it is still to much.  lol.   Like to night we are going to splurge, going to Dairy Queen and have a Kid's meal, no soda. Milk and an ice cream.  

Drink almost no soda, but I do like my sweets, like rasions, candy bar, ect.  

So will I live to 67?  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)