AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I Walked Off the Field Today...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

mikado
Posted 9/17/2018 07:07 (#6992334 - in reply to #6992136)
Subject: RE: I Walked Off the Field Today...

SW WI
I hope this is tongue in cheek Conan...but if not I respect your decision. I think you bring a lot to this board.

I’ve been thinking about things like this for awhile. I see a lot of jobs that are looking for help which I could do. The wage they are advertising is very attractive. While I do roll my eyes at Coup’s message, one of the things he says really hits home for me. “What are you doing with your time?” While I do keep busy, some of my things do not “pay” me for my time. We all get 24hrs in a day to earn a living, that part of life is fair. I am making changes also and will replace those. I have to cut out non profitable aspects of what I do, first to stop the bleeding but then to replace them with something that actually gives me a return for the time I invest.

Some guys will be content to burn equity maybe they have their heads in the sand or maybe they know full well what they are burning. In the past on here so many have talked about the lifestyle. Yes, it can be great but at the end of the day there are bills to pay and you have to make a living. Bankers and suppliers like to get paid....who would of thought that***
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)