AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

End users of corn ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

agfarms
Posted 2/7/2016 13:17 (#5094293 - in reply to #5094206)
Subject: RE: nice thing about the filter strips

NWPA
Yea I got ya Steve. I guess I just think the narrative about personal spending gets played out on agtalk. Didnt mean to direct it at you at all. I think some young guy reading this will think.. Hell yeah I just got to keep personal spending in check.....well hell no you have to run your business. The personal spending thing should come second nature or one will fail at any occupation. Look at professional sports.

Side note. People to to live up to or exceeding their means in the United States, just seems the way it is. Also I would love if my biggest problem was personal spending. And this does go to a point about marriage.....if you don't find the right partner may as well throw in the towl now.

Full disclosure. Farm, feed cattle, wife with full time job. 4 kids six and under. Took my wife out to eat once in 2015. Will be going on vacation in 2 weeks as summer vactions seem expensive to me because of opertunity costs. Making hay spraying sidressing and other projects seem to eat th summer up. Also found a guys to cover chores when gone and he is busy in summer also.

Edited by agfarms 2/7/2016 13:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)