AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you say to John Deere's tractor engineers?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

redoak
Posted 3/25/2013 06:21 (#2989346 - in reply to #2989288)
Subject: Re: What would you say to John Deere's tractor engineers?

sw ontario
Chris 924 - 3/25/2013 05:31

please let them know, i don't mind spending $250,000.00 on a tractor, but if i spend this much on tractor they need to make it the only money i spend on it, I'm scared to death on my new tractors , i got one season left of warrenty but 3 seasons left of payments , the ammount of times they have been to the shop already, i figure it'll be another $7000,00 per year to keep them running, plus the payment , tell them if there product is go good it's time to go to the 5,year 7500 hour warrenty. There is simpily no reason with todays tech why they can't make them exactly the way they should, i have one other brand that has done this , 1300 hrs the first year, not one thing , not one! John Deere should be able to do the same, i love my Deere's but like a girl friend who flirts alot i'm starting to wonder why i'm with her.

Chris a friend of mine works a lot of ground across wide area with used equip't and he always says-"if I can just get it paid for before it blows up".....our 7830 had rear end go out after warranty was expired 3 months and you just feel sick...lucky a good dealer and it had a pip for it so it cost us 0.........we had around 965 hrs. on it and JD said if under 1,000 -no charge .......now if we had been 2 nd owner I don't know what would happen.........sure it was a $20k repair
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)