AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

wife wants to work 1 night a week bartending
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Valleyfarmer
Posted 4/8/2021 18:35 (#8940468 - in reply to #8937620)
Subject: RE: wife wants to work 1 night a week bartending

Morris, Mb.
I haven’t read all the responses, but maybe this has been said. Bartending at a golf course seems to be an odd way of socializing. Unless it’s ladies night, the majority of people in my experience at golf clubs are men. Even if you trust her 100% it still sets up for a potential bad situation. You wondering where she is if shift runs late or other things that may happen. She will getting mad about lack of trust when you question or ask her not to go in one night. It would be no different if you and tended bar at ladies night. Even if nothing were to happen there is still that thought process in everyone’s mind. You may trust her 100% but your buddy tells you that she was chatting with so and so at the bar. Probably completely innocent part of her job but that seed of doubt starts and grows. She is telling you she wants more socializing. To me that means you are not paying enough attention to her. Instead of her working Friday night, make it date night. No excuses about the farm fromyou. Tell her you will be done by 5 every Friday other than harvest or seeding. Then go do stuff with her. Dinner and a movie/dancing bbq with friends etc.

Edited by Valleyfarmer 4/8/2021 18:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)