AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

wife wants to work 1 night a week bartending
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

davpal
Posted 4/7/2021 10:38 (#8937936 - in reply to #8937620)
Subject: RE: wife wants to work 1 night a week bartending

Mid Michigan
I wish I had about five of my divorced friends right here to reply to this but I don't. I just have a feeling that this story will be continued. Let us know how it goes. If she starts to get a little extra giddy about going to work and really fussing in the mirror there might be a problem. If she goes back and forth like a regular job of slinging beers to golfers maybe not. I totally agree with you that you have to let it run it's course. If you object to her plan it will probably cause friction. We are all on a journey. Either your journey is heading in the same direction or it's not and distance will seperate you. Time will tell. Our parents generation had a lot of stay at home moms that were not exposed to 350 available single men at work every day and most of them stayed married for decades. Their journey was limited to staying in the same house every day kind of like a dog on a chain. More of a forced journey. Now people look at mates like cereal at the grocery store. There are literally hundreds of choices and different paths for their journey through life.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)