AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is it assumed Deere Greenstar equipment go in with a trade in?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jd4930
Posted 2/24/2021 07:34 (#8854656 - in reply to #8854605)
Subject: RE: Is it assumed Deere Greenstar equipment go in with a trade in?

Central ND
Offroadnt - 2/24/2021 07:08

Had this happen last spring, bought an 8430 that I thought included the 2600 display and globe, it didn't come with it... It wasn't "in the contract " salesman offered a used unit for five grand which I thought was an okay compromise until I learned from here (I think) that it was going to become a paperweight January 1st. That didn't sit well with me,he should have told us that up front.

Anyway he offered to trade it to a brand new 4240 with a Starfire 6000 globe. I shopped around and it was the best deal I could get so went with it.

For the salesman and dealer it's something I remember when considering upgrading equipment, they've moved to near the bottom of the list for places to call.

In your case it seems like an honest mistake I think I'd call him and try to come up with a reasonable compromise. Maybe include his boss. Explain how that unit moves through equipment on your operation and just happened to be in the combine at the time, were they expecting the tools and other items you had in it as well? (For sake of argument...)

You paid $5000 for an itc? That's s the only thing being phased out that I'm aware of?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)