AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is it assumed Deere Greenstar equipment go in with a trade in?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JAnderson
Posted 2/24/2021 07:15 (#8854624 - in reply to #8854350)
Subject: RE: Is it assumed Deere Greenstar equipment go in with a trade in?

McCanna, ND
red4isu - 2/23/2021 22:09

Try to look at it this way, when you looked at the combine you purchased were the PRO600/700, 372/162, NAVII/III in it? If they were and when you received it they weren't would you want to pay for them? With that said what is on the paperwork? What is on the build sheet? I know that salesmen will pull build sheets even from competition and use that to list it to be as accurate as they can, when something is missing things get complicated. All the AFS components can be moved and used on other products on Case IH as well, some people have one for each piece, some one for all, when the salesman saw that it was in there when trading and it was not stated by you that you would be keeping it that it stayed. In my opinion both of you are to blame for the lack of clarification. But at the end of the day it is up to you how you work through this.

Case flagships and I’m sure newer legacy’s basically need the pro6/700 otherwise you are driving them blind. When it’s the gauge cluster and all the combine functions as well I’d say they need to go with the combine or be taken into consideration on price.

Both flagship combines we bought have came with a display but that’s it. Nav controllers and globes where taken out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)