AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

stevepfrm
Posted 2/26/2009 18:51 (#624079)
Subject: What would you do?

Norton,KS
I had a neighbor roll up about 1/2 mile of my barbed wire fence because he wanted to put in electric fence. He does not like barbed wire fence anymore, and says electric is better. He is using the wood posts that were there. Now I can not maintain with a T-post if need, as it will short out the fence. He did not ask. When I questioned him he said just to call him and he would turn on the power when ever I needed it. I questioned him again the next day and said the electric was not satisfactory. He asked what I wanted and I said he should put it back. It was a fence between two fields and some of it between my crp and his pasture. The fence is not used very much so is not maintained only when needed, but should stay there for a boundary references. My Dad and I put up this fence when I was a kid, and the adjoining land has changed hands. I contacted the sheriff and told him the story, and he asked "What was that guy thinking". I don't know what is going to happen next. What comes to my mind is, theft, damage to property and trespassing.

What to do?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)