AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Let's try this!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/16/2019 17:55 (#7249655 - in reply to #7249643)
Subject: RE: Let's try this!

Palmtopper - 1/16/2019 17:46

Thanks for my question on licencing down below.
I had a mentor too. And he always said to keep learning so I take offence at your opinion of me of not wanting to learn. You are obviously a well established trader who posts on a farmer marketing forum which i not sure why.... with your talents and to take time to respond to posts is only a question you can answer.

That being said I dont have a life time to be expert on andrews. I have othet commitments that take my time and dont even espire to become a billionaire as if that is a measure of judging someone success. That is not my makeup and never will be.

I am done here. Thanks for the replies. I think I have a good handle of who are you now. Good luck.

Exactly. None of us have a life time to learn. That is why you should pay the money and make the effort to find the best teachers that can help you. They will cut your learning time dramatically. Outside of that, I am a farmer as well, grew up milking cows. So, that is my connection here, it "comfortable", and I do wonder why I post here myself often.

I apologize for offending you, but honestly, after years of watching you post,I think of you as nothing but a pot stirrer in any "line" threads that get posted. To the point, I pretty much quit ready anything you post in them. I will reconsider that but as is generally the case, people don't change unless they are forced too.

Take care and good luck as well.

Edited by J P 1/16/2019 17:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)