AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Let's try this!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/17/2019 18:21 (#7252087 - in reply to #7251226)
Subject: RE: bankruptcy

greg33 - 1/17/2019 10:32
Is this the Shane who went bankrupt a couple yrs ago?

Hi Gregg
To be honest that is the first I have heard of that. From my experiences with him, I am pretty sure he is doing very well. A little background might make sense. So back a few years, Mr. Morge was looking at couple of his pupils to help share the teaching load, and become his partner. Not sure what all happened but eventually a choice was made and it was Shane. Those that know Shane know he is about as low key guy as you will meet. The other guy, from my intersctions with him was an elitist and as a farmer...
well you were about a insignificant as you could be. I had read some of the comments running Shane down on the web before i seen him teach. But within minutes it was clear, that all the disparaging posts scattered all over the trader boards, were just plain spin. As my time there grew , I picked up on few things and if I had to bet, I would say the "loser" of the partnership choice didnt take it well. And took to the internet attempting to smear both Mr. Morge, and Mr. Blakenship. And when I talked to Shane the first time, it was evident that he is a genuine guy, and he is just a "truck driver" spin was far from true. But as evident here, people look for the worst in people. Guess it makes them feel better about themselves...? IDK

Take care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)