AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Let's try this!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/16/2019 17:17 (#7249578 - in reply to #7249557)
Subject: RE: Let's try this!

Palmtopper - 1/16/2019 17:02

My broker trades. But as you say doesnt give away positions so ya dont expect that but within the relms of being not bias beacuse of clients on both sides you could give some numbers to look for within the scope of your forks. Thats what Jc is saying. We are here to learn at least i am. I just want to see if andrews is something to put in the tool box or a just another system that someone is pumping up.

First, its not a system. Its a methodology. You will have to unlearn all the garbage. I know it sounds harsh, and when my mentor told me that, I thought the same thing. But now I can see exactly why he said it. It's the truth. Second, I have zero clients. None. Nada. Zippo. I help some "friends" that are appreciative, and I do it gladly for free. So why should I take the time to post here, put myself into jeopardy via licensing, stroke the ego to boot which every traders worst enemy is their ego, and then blow the trade myself because I wasn't focused? Third, ...to be honest, never seen any sign of you wanting to learn as long as I can remember. If that is the case, go hire the best teachers in the business at market geometry. Yep, it will cost you a couple hundred a month for the cheap seats, but it will be a mind blowing experience in itself...and you actually might respect what is offered. My mentor told us one time when asked why he charges us for the advanced classes and mentoring, and he answered because something given is never respected as much as something earned. I didn't fully understand at the time, but now no question he is right. It's not about the money for him. They guy is a billionaire how many times over...he doesn't need the money, but after mentoring for years, understands you gotta have some skin in the game. So if you really wanna learn, you now know where to go.

Take Care

Edited by J P 1/16/2019 17:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)