AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Let's try this!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/16/2019 22:29 (#7250435 - in reply to #7250350)
Subject: RE: Let's try this!

JC STONE - 1/16/2019 22:01

Oh I get it Trader, that's why I've chosen to walk away. Wasn't asking for a freebie and wasn't expecting an email, just confirmation that their methology works as they claim it does , that's all.
I hope I bring something to the table , not just hearing my self talk.
I post my trades right and wrong knowing full well the abuse I might take. Yes indeed exchange of ideas is good but the proof is in the pudding.
So anyway, all is good .
By the way ,what happened to."Drain for Grain" ??

Most likely JC, you struggle with the high probabilities that are inherent in the great doctors material. Its incredibly powerful to.have those kinda odds on your side, and even more so every fork provides you information about prices intentions in the future regardless of whether it reaches the ML or not. You struggle with it most likely because no other methodology can make those claims. EW? nope. Better have a good eraser handy. And with the processing power we have today, most of Ganns work has been proven to not be viable either I am told. And we know what the MACD odds are less than stellar, but you question not the viability of gann or the MACD. But the work of Elliot, Gann and Andrew's had one thing in common......none of them had a footnote on any of their work stating "applicable if the fundamentals agree". They were all great minds. That said it darn sure isn't easy and it will take thousands of hours of study. I wish you the best.

Take care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)