AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Murders up, sexual hurasment of women (me to),2 parents chain 13 children in house
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jonas grumby
Posted 1/18/2018 06:41 (#6513611 - in reply to #6513480)
Subject: RE: Murders up, sexual hurasment of women (me to),2 parents chain 13 children in house

Northern Illinois
I think you are stating an opinion in your header without backing it up with facts. I think things are news today because they are being covered and exposing them as being wrong. I think sexual harassment is being covered now. I think it appears to be up but in reality is less than in the past. I thing sexual harassment was a boys being boys in the past. I think men in position of authority harassed women more in the past but it was an expected practice and was not exposed as being wrong. I am the father of two daughters and will feel less worried about them today than in the past. While of course there are issues with race relations today I think (and of course this is just my opinion because I am white) a minority has things better today than in past generations. I think morals are better today. As an individual what can you do? You can be the best person you can be and be a positive influence on those you contact with. You can vote for the person who you think will make a positive impact on the area they will have influence on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)