AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Murders up, sexual hurasment of women (me to),2 parents chain 13 children in house
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin'funfarming
Posted 1/18/2018 08:39 (#6513906 - in reply to #6513632)
Subject: RE: Murders up, sexual hurasment of women (me to),2 parents chain 13 children in house

Manitoba, Canada
Many of your posts imply that the fabric of society is falling apart.

As a young boy/man you likely looked at the world with excitement and a positive eye for the future. Now as you are getting older you seem to be looking back at the past as the “good old days”. Back when things were better. That effect is caused by you projecting your own past positive feelings of hope onto that time period. It was a time that YOU felt the world held a lot of hope. It is a relatively common occurrence. Your parents probably felt that our generation was screwing up the world. Young people today view the world as exciting and are full of hope for the future.

The world continues to change, as it has in the past, it is not necessarily any better or worse, it is just different. I suspect that most of your feelings are internally based, rather than existing externally in the world. I mean you no disrespect. I’m just explaining a psychological process that we all deal with in our own way.

Edited by havin'funfarming 1/18/2018 08:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)