AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Murders up, sexual hurasment of women (me to),2 parents chain 13 children in house
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jd43
Posted 1/18/2018 08:37 (#6513897 - in reply to #6513832)
Subject: RE: Murders up, sexual hurasment of women (me to),2 parents chain 13 children in house

Northeastern Pa.
Not sure things are worse than any other time period but modern social media makes it all available very quickly to the public. I remember in the 60's as a kid my mom thought it would be neat to get a city newspaper. She would get so upset with all the violence written in the paper my dad made her cancel it. I do think there is less respect for each other. My wife is a substitute bus driver for a true country school and a local urban school. The urban school kids riding the bus have some real behavior issues vs. the country school. The urban school is very liberal in it's punishment when bus problems occur and the kids know it. She has been told by grade school kids to f-off more than once and these kids know the bus cam is on and it makes no difference. If I would have told my driver that in the 70's the driver would have knocked my head off right then. My dad would've gotten the second shot and I would've had some time off from school. Now the school and parents side with the kids. You know it's just a stage they are going through. Yea right. Then when something serious happens it's oh well there were some signs of this in the past. To little to late then.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)