AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Good idea or not?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

GDAD
Posted 3/2/2015 06:08 (#4424522 - in reply to #4424432)
Subject: RE: My two cents,................

N.E. MO
Russ In Idaho - 3/2/2015

I have a good friend that I use when I have those kinds of impossible stuff to fix, I even call him to weld my aluminum trailers as well. I have a nice shop with welders to do the job, but I concede some of those jobs to him because of his skill level is far superior to mine when it come to some of that stuff because he lives it everyday.

Very hard to beat their price, but that's the problem, I've never had a bed mounted at a dealer that I was satisfied with, that's why he and I mount them in my shop or his to our level of satisfaction.

That's a lot of what he'll be up against; those that DON'T have the same common sense and appreciation for craftsmanship that Russ obviously does. They are out there, as demonstrated here, and those would be the customers I would choose to do work for. Will probably take longer to identify this customer base and will probably get burned more than once getting to that point, but these are the guys you bend over backwards for and make darn sure you treat them right and accommodate them. These are the guys to build a business around
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)