AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a father protecting his child.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndred
Posted 7/21/2014 12:04 (#3978702 - in reply to #3978407)
Subject: RE:I'm sorry . . .

s nd
I just listened to ben carson on family life today, and he says "you can learn more from the people that don't agree with you, than people that do". Think he's right about that. Keep a good discussion going, but keep the face slamming into the bar at a minimum. And I don't want to minimize the passion on this subject.
I do see the attitude of some that carry match up to the cops we all bitch about from time to time. That feeling must be powerful, and may be harder for some to keep in check than others. I'm not talking about any on this post, but just an observation. I met a guy that wouldn't go on vacation to anywhere he couldn't carry. He lives around here, so is not threatened daily with bad circumstances. Look what happened in fargo north dakota a couple weeks ago. Cops in plain clothes chased a guy into the mall one afternoon. Think they had guns drawn. That could have gotten real ugly when shots were fired toward them and they returned fire. They caught holy hell from the area on that one, but still would have been a mess for some innocent guy thinking he was doing a good thing shooting at them. You better have all your brains along with you when you pull that out, you are certainly going to need them. Carry on, and good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)