AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a father protecting his child.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

emtbd1979
Posted 7/20/2014 21:12 (#3977750 - in reply to #3977715)
Subject: RE: a father protecting his child.

west central illinois
Gary Lyon - 7/20/2014 20:02

Maxx Catt - 7/20/2014 11:49

Gary Lyon - 7/19/2014 02:27
IT TAKES A VILLAGE to create that type of environment. 

That is another reason that I don't believe in Hillary's notion of "It takes a village".
The village seems to be filling with people I don't agree with and wouldn't want them teaching or caring for my kids.

That was my entire intent for including that title, it was in all caps for a purpose.  The plan has always been for that village to corrupt the morals of our society to the point we are seeing today and beyond.

But so many who see that for what it is, and appear to not like what they see, fail to see that they are right in lock step with it.  We just keep chinking away at our moral standards.  We teach disrespect for almost any part of law enforcement, any kind of Christian values . . . the list goes on and on.

Yes I agreed that it is quite fitting for the father to have beat the man in the case under discussion, but to suggest that any thing gives him/you the right or the responsibility to take the man's life is an ego out of control or simply insecurity talking out of one's butt.  But I guess the internet is the place for that.

There is little I can do to change that but if I can convince one person to reevaluate their lack of self control over their emotions it is worth the cheap shots I take here from people who behave as immature children.

We have courts of law to deal with such matters once the assault is stopped.

Ok, some, many, most, legitimately think that the guy may "walk" because of liberal judges and liberal juries.  Well MAYBE.  So, be real "smart" (because some here suggest that those saying "kill him" are very smart) go ahead and kill him.  You have just put the child's father's life before those same liberal judges and juries, that VILLAGE mentioned above.

"The poor child abuser care giver was just befriending the child, showing him love and attention, exercising his law given, government promoted, (supposed) constitutional right to give same sex love and affection to those they love.  Nothing perverted illegal or wrong about that.".   (*******)

I don't buy that but even in my conservative state I would never want to put the future of any child's loving father before a jury/VILLAGE and let them decide the future of the father and his relationship with his child and society.

The father of the child in this case made the right decision and stopped.  It may not have been easy but it was accomplished, AND IT WAS SMART.

Control over your emotions must be practiced and exercised, and practiced and exercised.  It does not happen by accident.  To let your emotions run wild with your posting on a web site is not what I would call smart for several reasons.

Anger management may be the best thing some of you could invest time and money into IF your internet presence here on NAT is the same as it is in real life.

I pray that the archives here on NAT never need to be used as evidence to establish anyone's premeditated mindset on how they will reaction in a given situation.

I do not ask you to agree.  Thanks for reading, hopefully more thoroughly than apparently some have been.

there is no rehabilitating sexual predators. He will go to jail and be put under a protective custody wing where after a while he will be released and he WILL reoffend. That is on your conscious not mine. A child is that a child who has just endured the loss of innocents by a deranged man, a man who will do it again and again and again until he is caught or killed. My stance is kill him now and save another child from enduring the same fate. I would go to prison for my girls! I can guarantee you that! You can say I'm just talk but I'll stress I'm not.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)