AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a father protecting his child.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 7/19/2014 23:14 (#3976294 - in reply to #3975739)
Subject: RE: a father protecting his child.

Southeast Wyoming

5250JB - 7/19/2014 14:21 Ok Gary so your telling me that we as a Society have moved to more animal like ? And stopping a stronger evil person with force is wrong? By that reasoning we should let EVIL do what ever it chooses to smaller lessor sized of are society. Since the leaders of the country have chosen to ignore the evil elements. Or punish them in a manner that was acceptable in the bible or for that matter the level of laws this country meaded out just 60 years ago were more godless. Please explain when this would have got the person less from individuals in the past? Although I agree we are more godless in the USA ( and the rest of the world ) than in the recent history , this as you believe could set a bad expandable to or follow USA citizens . I do call in to question that it will have this effect since we as citizens have allowed are leaders to release many criminals that in the past would have been jailed forever or executed for there crime's Please explain your position futher? JB
Gary Lyon - 7/18/2014 23:35

povertypoint - 7/18/2014 22:39

Good job Dad!
He has more restraint than I do.

Can't wait to read Gary Lyon's take on this story.

Well, I guess if you think the accused's dad did a great job you are welcome to your own opinion.  I don't agree.  But such is the Godless irresponsible society many of you seem to support to some degree.

Where does it stop?

You are still too pumped up and emotional to take the time to read anything.  You are anxious to dazzle us with your brilliant come backs and insults.  Please  take the time to read and think while you are reading instead of skipping through what was said.

You are spinning, twisting what I said so much you cannot formulate a question which even resembles my position.  So, you really don't have a question, but only a spin.

Good nite!  And may someone responsible protect all of you guys' children.  You cannot do it from prison. 

Edited by Gary Lyon 7/19/2014 23:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)