AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a father protecting his child.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 7/21/2014 08:35 (#3978372 - in reply to #3978295)
Subject: RE:I'm sorry . . .

Southeast Wyoming

ndred - 7/21/2014 06:51 Please remember guys how differently we all are wired just from the area that we live in. My little corner of north dakota is the probably the safest, quietest place on earth at this time. Boring, but safe. Hope I don't jinx it here. I fully support carry, but have never felt the need to. Not saying I shouldn't, just have never felt 'that' threatened. And I know that isn't the whole reason to carry, I get all that. We don't have snakes, or unfamiliar people hanging around our area. Gary's area may be the same. Our objectivity is different than others, hence the reactions. I am also not a father, but killing the guy would not be right. Might be justified, but not right. My neighbor says abortion should be legal in case his daughter is raped by a big __ guy. I tell him we don't get to make that decision, and to love and support and cherish that girl to come out the other end normal. He justifies abortion for that one reason. Kinda the same here. I'm not saying I wouldn't pound the guy a bit, but taking him out, I don't think, would enter my mind. I'm not saying I'm right, just how differently we view things because of our surroundings.

The left tries hard to equate "carry" with "vigilante justice".  You and I, and all responsible supporters of carry laws, including responsible law enforcement, realize there is a very big difference.  Irresponsible gun owners, including those who shoot from the lip, provide the ammunition the left needs to keep their argument alive. 

Thanks for posting. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)