AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone battling cancer choose not to have chemo or radiation?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

tmrand
Posted 5/27/2014 09:30 (#3889055 - in reply to #3888975)
Subject: RE: Anyone battling cancer choose not to have chemo or radiation?

Southeast Colorado
Seems like several folks around here have had real good luck with that treatment facility in Tijuana Mexico. Not sure if it is the Gerson Clinic but I believe so. Part of the treatment involves taking your own blood...............cleaning it.............and then transfusing it back into you. My mom's neighbor and real good friend was treated over 5 years ago and is doing very well. Mom went with her once and was very impressed with the entire process. The local hospitals were upset when she said she wanted to take that route but she has never regretted it. Her insurance would have covered local conventional treatment but not the Mexico system. It was fairly costly but the costs seemed practical and not like hospital bills in the U.S.A. Traveling to and from the location has probably been more expensive than the clinic's bill itself. Some folks hear "Mexico" and assume it is inferior care. I believe it is only located there so as to make access by U.S. citizens easier and since it is not a U.S. approved practice it is not allowed here. It is easy for me to come to the conclusion that there may be an industry or two in our country that would like to keep a cheaper alternative cancer fighting system out of their playing field. I suppose most important is the fact that at this point it is your Mom's decision to make and you can only be their with good solid advice. Good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)