AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone battling cancer choose not to have chemo or radiation?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Fan Belt
Posted 5/26/2014 17:38 (#3888045 - in reply to #3884060)
Subject: RE: Anyone battling cancer choose not to have chemo or radiation?

NEOH
I would not fault your mother for not wanting to go through with chemo or radiation. I would like to offer the following for your consideration. Do your own research and make an informed decision. The following is given as an opinion only, having weighed a lot of evidence....

Modern medicine often treats symptoms, not the root cause. For instance, cancer is an indication of something wrong. Something caused that cancer. Prevailing thought in natural medicine is that it could be lack of certain nutrients, acidic conditions from stress or diet, or toxicity due to chemicals such as pesticides, weed killer, or mercury to name a few.

A prevailing belief in natural medicine is that the body can heal itself, given the correct nutrients. Often, doctors scoff at nutrition, because they are taught very little to none about it. Drugs are all they are taught.

Let's make an analogy to a car. If a mechanic were a typical doctor, he would smash the idiot light in the dashboard or cut the wires so that you didn't have to put up with that annoying buzzer. But did he solve the underlying problem? Let's face it, the body didn't get sick due to a lack of chemo or radiation... There are times that we all need a doctor. I am thankful that we have them. For the most part, I believe they are sincere. However, many times the only thing greater than their ignorance is their arrogance. Also, there is no money to be made in recommending carrot juice and kale.

You may wish to research the Gerson therapy (www.gerson.org). It appears to have helped many people overcome cancer. Dr. Max Gerson developed it, and his daughter Charlotte Gerson continues running a clinic. Book:"The Gerson Therapy." The easiest introduction to the concepts is to search for Gerson therapy on Youtube. There are several interviews and lectures with Charlotte. I hope this helps you and others.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)