AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Little Falls Mn Murder/self defense vidoe released
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

emtbd1979
Posted 5/11/2014 13:34 (#3863871 - in reply to #3863853)
Subject: RE: Little Falls Mn Murder/self defense vidoe released

west central illinois
Gary Lyon - 5/11/2014 12:23

A drunk driver, a speeding driver, and exhausted driver . . . many scenarios present a far greater threat to personal property, personal property rights, public safety and life and limb than the 2 murder victims presented to the nut job who premeditated the murders.  ALL ARE ENTITLED TO A FAIR TRIAL except in the case of self defense where life is in immediate danger.  Even then, if we see a drunk driver headed directly at us, we must make every effort to avoid contact rather than simply shooting the drunk driver.

We never have the right to simply "blow them away" when someone violates the law.

Unfortunately, it seems NAT may have it's share of emotion driven nut jobs, OR they simply want to present that image of themselves from the comfort of their arm chair because they are not motivated to engage in responsible community development.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 

I think a nut job is anyone who feels your life isn't in danger from someone breaking in. We do have the right to blow someone away as you put it when they break into your home. All other instances I don't believe so but when it's your home yes I do.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)