AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Little Falls Mn Murder/self defense vidoe released
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

emtbd1979
Posted 5/11/2014 11:04 (#3863617 - in reply to #3863603)
Subject: RE: And people wonder why guns get a bad name?

west central illinois
pknoeber - 5/11/2014 09:58

I sure as hell wouldn't move my vehicle from in front, so they wouldn't think I was at home. Then I wouldn't lie in wait, with recorders running, and several loaded weapons with me waiting to ambush them. He baited them in. He knew he was baiting them in. Then he sets in the dark w/ those loaded weapons, and shoots at first sight... Not when they're attacking him, not when they're physically confronting him... When he first sees them appear. That sounds a lot like premeditation to me.

I don't condone what the kids did at all. But what he did is absolutely worse, as he's the adult who should be able to make better decisions, and he meant for them to die. He's more warped than they were, and society is much better off with him behind bars. Had they been physically threatening him, my attitude would be 180* different. Show me where he was EVER in any danger?
he did not bait them. In order for it to be premeditated you have to plan an attack on a victim and perform it. Kinda hard to plan an execution when part of the plan involves them having to break in to complete the plan.

So you would not feel threated if someone broke in? Once you enter someone's home it is an act of aggression armed or not. Did you tad my link. Do you know why one was found in the hallway? He heard a noise and got up to see what it was and was meet with a shotgun blast. So I'm going to ask you this, HOW DO YOU KNOW what their intentions are? Sure he made a couple mistakes. Killing them wasn't one of them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)