AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Little Falls Mn Murder/self defense vidoe released
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

emtbd1979
Posted 5/11/2014 12:51 (#3863796 - in reply to #3863790)
Subject: RE: And people wonder why guns get a bad name?

west central illinois
pknoeber - 5/11/2014 11:44

Yes, I did. Did you read the part about his previous history illustrating that he had had several run-ins with the law? Edit for clarification, the next refers to Lyons, not the guy in the link. That's my point. He knew who was breaking in, and he purposefully set it up so they would. This wasn't a "bump in the night" kind of break-in. This was a guy who had video footage of the kids, and he went around the bend and killed them in cold blood, after it was very clear they were no harm to him. He shot them multiple times, they fell down a set of stairs, and he walked up to them and shot them in the head in cold blood, oh, but wait, the first one, he had to move the body so the second victim wouldn't see the dead body laying there. Luckily for him, he'd already prepared for that though, and had the tarp right there to put the body on. Which, using your stance, you agree with every action in that chain of events.

Did you read my link that there was a person who also did something similar to these kids and straightened out?
the kid in your link that straightedge out was lucky. He had every right to have been shot just like these kids were. I can see you are stuck in your thinking as am I. I will add if someone comes and breaks in to my house they better come heavy cause armed or not I'm not backing down. I would go to prison to protect myself and family. I'm not going to find out if they are armed or not once the break in and come through the door.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)