AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question about coops for you big thinkers, for my daughter.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

cfdr
Posted 2/26/2014 09:00 (#3717638 - in reply to #3717268)
Subject: RE: Question about coops for you big thinkers, for my daughter.

I agree with what John said. I might change "likely the coop needs not exist" to "the coop should not exist" - but that is minor. The problem I have seen is that the customers often get treated like captives. The original idea of the coop is a very good idea, but it's just that human nature often gets in the way of a very good idea. A good coop can be ruined so easily by the wrong manager.

This seems like the appropriate place for this joke:

A man was stranded out on a country road when his car broke down. There was nothing to do but to try to thumb a ride back into town. The first car that came by stopped, and the guy rolled down the window and asked "Are you a member of the coop?" The man said that he was not, and the guy in the car sped away. Another guy drives up, stops, and asks the same thing "Are you a member of the coop?" Again the man replies that he is not, and the car drives away. The third car, a red convertible, comes be real fast, stops, and backs up to the stranded man. The window winds down, and the man can see that it is beautiful woman behind the wheel. When she asks "Are you a member of the coop" he thinks just for a second and replies that, yes, he is a member. She says to climb in the car, and they take off for town. No sooner had they started when he feels her hand on the inside of his leg. She looks over at him and says in a sexy voice "What are you thinking?" He looks at her and says "I'm thinking that I've only been a member of the coop for five minutes, and I'm already going to get screwed."
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)