AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If "nutrition" was removed from farm bill how many here think
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 11/13/2013 21:19 (#3443122 - in reply to #3441880)
Subject: Re: If "nutrition" was removed from farm bill how many here think

NCND
I'm with you Tara I love the marketing flexibility it gives. I just wish farmers me included wouldn't have tipped their hand in regards to leaving farm program over wetlands especially in ND. The rest of the states threw us under the bus by agreeing to conservation compliance in return so they get better supplemental programs. They don't care about wetlands as they've drained all theirs!!!bme I still have countless .1 and .2 acre nuisances.

I wish they'd divide wetlands and hel as they take delifferent management styles and this should have different guidelines.

Gott. King amendment sounds good as long as its applied the way it is stated in article. Who knows of that's how it would really work. The EWG and others have become a powerful and the spin they can apply is super to what we do. We are on defense always and they seem to be always on offense playing to win.

What's also interesting about the news cycle is the sfgate story I posted on other thread was a completely different article from one that appeared on msn yesterday with different people being interviewed. The timing was very odd for two identical stories to come out that were out together separate with different parties being interviewed. Back to back days on drudge report with these stories.

What's worse is all comments are deriding Obama saying his policy failed when it was a republican who signed them into law and by deriding Obama about this he could(Obama) appease them by doing away with ethanol or by attaching more regulations to farming or both. It's not good to attack a man on the left about not being left wing enough cause I guarantee Obama won't say the fix is to end ethanol it will be to end ethanol and put further curbs on disrupting sod and regulating farms Thru EPA.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)