AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If "nutrition" was removed from farm bill how many here think
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 11/13/2013 13:49 (#3442097 - in reply to #3441880)
Subject: Re: If "nutrition" was removed from farm bill how many here think

NCND
I don't know PLO if he will. Really doesn't matter in the end. He could be replaced by 20 guys from the right just as easy as he missteps or is labeled as misstepping on the farm bill you'll get a lefty in there. I don't know the guy probably won't ever either. Too me everyone who is member of the national organizations from ND that went along and supported conservation being tied to insurance should leave that group in protest. We were thrown under the bus just so everyone else could keep their goodies. Heidkamp can say she is against it but it doesn't matter as its all but a done deal and the next power grab by Washington that doesn't directly impact farmers she will sign on to but still be able to say she stood and fought with us farmers. We need leaders to turn the ship not sheep to go with the messiah.

To me we are all but neutral now as we have heidkamp in there now thanks to what I am assuming was a very strong student vote last year or as the Minnie Minneapolis of Fargo grows in population. Be a matter of time where we become like Montana where the left wing gets so entrenched in bigger cities that the rest of state no longer has enough people to fight back.

I'd rather see stalemates than caving in as both sides stand off. I think until the right can come up with the free pass and spin doctors the left has we are screwed in the long haul.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)