AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liqui-grow fertilizers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Greywolf
Posted 4/6/2010 08:57 (#1151923 - in reply to #1151553)
Subject: Re: Liqui-grow fertilizers

Aberdeen MS
Thanks Bill,

I wasn't inferring in any way that ALL of the 10-34-0 (one example) was tainted. Nor was it a bona fide plug for any of the premium products. They all have their place somewhere in crop production.

Over the last couple years input prices have jumped, I know some where, someone, will always advertise the cheapest price. What is the most common question asked on this board? Who has the cheapest price kind of sticks out at various times of the years.

Some put importance on spending money for "quality" iron, some for "quality" technology, others for "quality" inputs. It makes no diff to me whatsoever what anyone else puts their importance on. It's their checkbook.

I just try to offer an alternative for some that might be looking. There are many lurkers to this site, I know I get emails from them asking to expand on my thought process a bit more from time to time.

The old adage still rings true, "If it sounds too good to be true...............!"

You and I both know from our years involved, many times it's not the product that is the "snake oil", it's just the "snake" selling it that doesn't tell the "whole truth" in many instances.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)