AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liqui-grow fertilizers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Greg in NCIA
Posted 4/4/2010 10:26 (#1149422 - in reply to #1149050)
Subject: RE: Liqui-grow fertilizers

North Central Iowa
Twin State Engineering and Chemical Company is the manufacturer of Liqui Grow fertilizer. They are a family owned company based in Davenport Ia. They manufacture their own phosphate base products, make clear starters and mix suspension products. They have manufacturing plants in Durant Iowa, and Hampton Iowa, and Janesville Wisconsin. They have many retail locations throughout Iowa. They promote banded application of P&K suspension products at real world rates, not three gallons per acre of "magic" clear starters that provide the whole program. They did sell a couple of clear starters blended with KOH to compete with the Nachurs type products because the margins were quite good, but they didn't actively promote them. They also provide custom application and provide the full gamut of herbicide and insecticide options. I used to work for them and managed a plant for a while before I started farming. I think they're a good company and I still do business with them. E-mail's in the profile if you have any more questions.

Greg
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)